John Wallis was born about 1870 in Birmingham, Warwickshire, England to Benjamin Wallis and Frances (maiden name as yet unknown). He died in 1913 in Birmingham, Warwickshire, England.
When he was 21, he married Mary Ann Chambers, daughter of Benjamin Chambers and Emma (maiden name as yet unknown), on 26 Dec 1891 in Birmingham, St Paul's Church, Warwickshire, England.
John Wallis lived in Birmingham, Warwickshire, England in 1881. By 1891 he was living in Stoke Newington, Stoke Newington, London, England. But by 1901 he was back in Birmingham, Warwickshire, England and was still there at the time of the 1911 census on 2 April.
John Wallis and Mary Ann Chambers had the following known children, all born in Birmingham:
- William Henry Wallis was born in September 1892. He married Elsie Ada Mitchell on 29 December 1910 in All Saints, Hockley, Warwickshire, England.
- Alfred John Wallis was born in 1895. He probably died in August 1967 in Selly Oak, Worcestershire, England.
- Florence Wallis was born in 1897.
- Violet Wallis was born in 1901.
- Leonard Wallis was born in 1904.
- Gertrude Wallis was born in 1907.
- Thomas Wallis was born in 1909.
- I believe there may have been another child who died before 1911.